Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Love is in the Air(waves)

Time check, it's exactly 11:55 in the morning here in Manila. Everyone's talking about the Valentine's. All sorts of gimickry has been made on how to celebrate the Valentine's. Some activities would go kinky, others mushy and cheesy, outdoor-sy and some, out of this world (gory and morbid? lol).

What are my plans for the whole 24 hours?! Well, it's my own business anyways so, shoo!

Right now, what I'm doing is to play some love songs, to further enhance the feeling of such a romantic day.

I'm gonna embed it right on this post. I hope you'll like it. Enjoy!!!!!!

1 Responses to “Valentine Love is in the Air(waves)”

my-so-called-Quest said...
February 16, 2008 at 12:05 AM

ahhh.. ganda nga un "you and me"
at "each time"
way to go bro!
ingats palagi=]


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve