Monday, February 25, 2008

My Newest Wishlist

It's a nonworking holiday here in good ol' sunny Manila. And you know what that means? It means no work, no school, and all loungin' and chillin'! Being a laidback person, this is what life is all about. On your day bed, watching dvd's the whole day, play computer, sip frappucino, listening to music, finishing of a very tempting choco fudge cake, and whatever the heck it is i might get to think of doing. Too bad, 24 hours is not enough for me to finish all that i wanna get accomplished the whole day.
For sure, all of Manila's militants, opposition politicians, nongovernment organizations and other patriotic citizens-slash-destabilizers are now all crazy shouting for GMA's resignation. And oh, I read on the morning paper that the stock market would be dipping further, thanks to all these destabilization efforts. See what I'm trying to point in here for the past several months?!?!?!?! These protests are not doing anything to the economy! CORRUPTION DID NOT FREAKING START WITH GMA AND HER STEPPING DOWN WON'T SOLVE NOTHING!!!!!!! I hope we could all see that point. We're not actually helping our country prosper further. We were just a bunch of pricks who ain't got nothing but to murmur on everything that doesn't come our freaking way. Aargh! I'm so pissed off right now!
However, with this frustration comes a wishlist. And this wishlist will temporarily help calm me down and temporarily would put me on a state of euphoria and daydreaming. Anyway here it goes:

1.) I wish all of the mining projects in the country would be a reality very soon. I read that the country has a US$1 Trillion worth of mineral deposits hidden deep on our mountains. Great thing, we have the top mining companies who are all interested in investing! Way to go Mittal!

2.) I hope the NAIA-3 and Diosdado Macapagal International Airport would both function as premier gateways to the country. Once both airports get done, these two would have the capacity to compete with regional counterparts. With that, all rants about going through Philippine airports would (hopefully) be gone.

3.) I hope Banaue Rice Terraces would be marketed tremendously and be transformed as a first-rate tourist attraction. Can you imagine a gourmet rice called Banaue Rice being exported to different nations?

4.) I hope the country would have an impressive sports program like those being made in other countries. I hope Olympic golds would come aplenty in the future.

5.) I hope all infrastructure projects in the country would be finished soon! All of them! Pagcor E-City, Northrail and Southrail projects, all new LRT and MRT projects, all buildings being constructed and being constructed in Makati, Ortigas, and the Fort and Bay Area.

6.) I hope Manila Bay, Pasig River, and the Laguna de Bay would all be rehabilitated soon.

7.) I hope GMA's super-regions projects would be successful.

8.) I hope Manila would make a massive old buildings rehabilitation project.

9.) I hope the country would be transformed into a tourist-friendly and a tourism-driven country. (Can you imagine Palawan, Cebu and Bohol being all world-famous island paradises?!)

10.) I hope we will restore that old pride that we are the best in the region and that the Japanese, the Koreans and the Chinese are our counterparts.

There goes my wishlist. A true nationalist wishes and is longing for a unified country, not be the first to instill chaos in it by provoking destruction. Amen to that.

0 Responses to “My Newest Wishlist”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve