Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dreams Part 3


that is the least graphic picture of dead rats that i could find.

I had another dream that i wanna post in here. It's pretty weird though, with the potential to gross you out! But here it goes:

I knew it was night time, and I was with my sister Nina sitting on our couch. We noticed that there was something in the couch because both of us felt it. We both gasped as we found out that it was dead rats. Not one, but a couple of them! I learned also that I had three dead rats in me! One was even on one of my Chuck Taylors and the other one on the back pocket of my shorts! I think there were like 8 dead rats found! The funny thing here is that, there are ABSOLUTELY NO RATS INSIDE OUR HOME! Every single hole has been secured!

Anyhew, I checked on Dreammoods.com to see what could have been the meaning of my yet another weird dream. Here's how it went:

Rats
To see rats in your dream, signifies feelings of doubts, guilt and/or envy. You are having unworthy thoughts that you are keeping to yourself but are eating you up inside.�Alternatively, it denotes repulsion. The dream may also be a pun on someone who is a rat.

To see a black rat, represents deceit and covert activities.�

To see a white rat in your dream, denotes that in your time of distress, you will receive assistance from an unexpected source.

To dream that a rat is biting your feet, symbolizes the rat race that you are experiencing in your waking life.



But hey, I dreamt of dead rats. Would it be the exact opposite of what was written?

Have a great day!

0 Responses to “Dreams Part 3”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve