Thursday, January 24, 2008

Vote for your funniest video!

This will be my post for the day. I've been too busy watching some hideous 1980's movie clips. I wanna go "Asian" today ( I really am. =P), and I have some three hilarious video clips here courtesy of, none other than, YouTube. Enjoy all the videos!


number one is an aerobics video from Japan. you might have seen this video before.


number two is an indian superman and spiderwoman. i never thought that they can dance and sing as well.


number three is from the Philippines. kinda like a filipino version of "high school musical" with a mythical horse as one of its characters.

I hope you liked all three videos.

I'm also offering my symphaties to the loved ones of Heath Ledger.

0 Responses to “Vote for your funniest video!”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve