Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Other Side of being a Tennis Star

I think it's pretty much obvious that I love tennis. Everyday, I update myself with everything about tennis. From January till November, I should have my live coverage of tennis matches. If not, I'd watch it online instead! Hah!

Tennis is also very lucrative! The top players always get more than a US$1M in a single year. In fact Roger Federer, the top-ranked male, won US$10M last year!

However, not all tennis players are contented with the amount of money they receive a year. Some get product endorsements that spell millions of dollars. Others have turned to modeling for a back-up if in case injuries plagued their careers (like Anna Kournikova).

Here are some of the tennis players-slash-models:

Daniela Hantuchova


Marat Safin


Ana Ivanovic


James Blake


I hope you liked the pictures and the post!

Have a great day!

0 Responses to “The Other Side of being a Tennis Star”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve