Friday, January 18, 2008

My First Rant for the Year



I am a friendly person. It is an arduous task for me to speak with strangers. Of course, I would hesitate if the stranger looks like a theft or criminal. But nonetheless, I easily befriend other people.

That is why I frequent Yahoo chat rooms to meet new people. I especially visit regional chat rooms because the probability of meeting fellow Asians would be higher compared to visiting a French-speaking chat room (with exception to Indians, Pakistanis, and Filipinas though because they seem to thrive on EVERY CHAT ROOM).

What annoys me is that almost everyone is looking for some sleazy chat. For example,
Mr. gg_withcam93 wrote an IM saying, " any female wanna see me naked ?" Or this one,
"chat with me, i am a sexy cute girl.....", coming from stephaniephilia.

There are other avenues for that kind of chatting. Yahoo has in fact, made a couple of rooms intended for that. Try Romance categories and there you will see several other categories to your liking (Adult? Gay Male? Role Playing? By Location?).

Instant Messaging or chatting is a great avenue to meet new people and also with updating on old friends.

Remember, if you got some itch there that needs to be scratched (more like pleasured), Yahoo Messenger has got ROMANCE CHAT ROOMS for you.

There goes my rant. What do you have to say?

0 Responses to “My First Rant for the Year”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve