Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thank Goodness for The Soup and Mom's Chicken Tinola

I've been stricken with flu since Saturday afternoon. Thanks to this sickness, I've been bedridden the past couple of days. Thank goodness for Joel McHale's hilarious show "The Soup," the past 48 hours could have been downright boring. If you wanna look at your favorite tv shows on a lighter and more insulting fashion, this is the ultimate show for you.

Thank goodness for my Mom as well. She makes the best Chicken tinola (Chicken soup with ginger). It is a staple whenever I get sick. So when the time comes that I get sick again, you know just what to serve me. It's my ultimate comfort food.

1 Responses to “Thank Goodness for The Soup and Mom's Chicken Tinola”

Jake said...
April 29, 2008 at 7:18 PM

Flu? That's what you get for poking at your navel and all!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve