Friday, April 18, 2008

American Idol Top 7 Pick

Its American Idol again this week, and the remaining seven contestants sang Mariah Carey. Since only seven remain, the contest is suddenly becoming more exciting since you only have a few to choose from and everyone is raring to step things up.
Of the remaining seven, I though David Cook, Jason Castro, Syesha Mercado and Kristy Lee Cook rounded up the top 4 performances last Wednesday. Fan favorite David Archuleta was just okay. His "When You Believe" rendition was boring. I thought I hearh him sing like that before. Brooke White was the worst performer that night. Her "Hero" was downright lifeless. Her singing style was so off.
I was surprised that the pleasantly pretty Kristy Lee Cook got voted off (I thought that it was either Brooke or Carly who'll get eliminated). I thought she was getting better and better every single week. I know she's far from being a Syesha or the David's (Cook and Archuleta, that is), but I thought she was good to be in the top 6. But anyways, she outdid herself by making it to the top 7 when it was apparent that she should have been number 11 or 12, especially after the two weeks of Beatles' performances. She's got nothing to be ashamed of.
I thought David Cook's male perspective of "Always Be My Baby" was the best. Hope you'll like it. Enjoy!

0 Responses to “American Idol Top 7 Pick”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve