Friday, November 12, 2010

My 410 Million Peso 6/55 Jackpot!

I can't believe that the 6/55 Grand Lotto prize now stands at a whopping 410 million pesos (roughly US$9,372,499.71)! That's the biggest ever lottery prize in the Philippines (I think) and if nobody won, the jackpot will just keep on ballooning

and ballooning

and ballooning.

Until fate has it that the money be given to a very, very lucky Filipino.

If ever I would win the money, I wouldn't tell anyone for at least the first month. I'd fear for my security of course. And fifteen days before going to the PCSO to receive my loot, I'd resign from work. I'll try my best to be as discreet as possible in spending my own money. And like all wise businessmen, I'd love to invest on something that I know will be very profitable.

Let me write here on bullet form on how the 410 Million Peso jackpot will be spent.
* None will be paid for taxes 'cos I heard from someone connected with PCSO before that Lotto prizes aren't taxed!
* 60 million will be paid to purchase two Jollibee franchises. The money should include everything that should be spent including construction, initiall salaries, etc.
*30 million will be spent to purchase 50 1.3L 2010 Toyota Vios units for a taxi business. Additional 10 million for the purchase of a garage and the mini-office that will house the 50 units.
(The first two will help me live and my family for as long as both shall be productive)
*50 million to purchase Chinese Yuan-bonds. I'm not really sure if this will work, but I'd love to do that.
*50 million to be invested on various stocks at the Shanghai Stock Exhange and the future Sydney-Singapore joint stock exchanges.
*50 million to be invested on insurance.
*50 million to be deposited on various banks in the Philippines.
*90 million will be spent on real estate (particularly a few hectares in Tagaytay, Batangas and a condo unit in Fort Bonifacio and a not-too-big house on a not-too-exclusive subdivision).
*10 million to be spent on my own IT Company (my field of work).

and then the remaining 10 million will be spent to splurge (2 Japanese cars, clothes, lots of shoes) and for donations. Since I'm a Mormon, 10% of all my increase will be given to the Church (the church doesn't accept gambling money as tithing).

2 Responses to “My 410 Million Peso 6/55 Jackpot!”

Raft3r said...
November 15, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Wala pa rin nananalo dito
Kaya tumaya na ako kanina
Hehe


Jerick said...
November 15, 2010 at 10:21 PM

i hope i was able to give you an idea on how to spend your money!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve