Friday, November 5, 2010

Fifty Days Before Christmas Wishlist

Only fifty days before Christmas! Blame it on the kid within me, but I'm really excited about Christmas. I love Christmas parties, Christmas dinners, Christmas gifts, Christmas lunches, Christmas reunions, and everything there is about Christmas.

However, the grown-up within me is making me excited about gift-giving. As early as August, I already have a working budget on how much will I be spending (more like credit card-ing) for the holidays. Don't worry, if ever I go over-budget, I don't overspend by over a thousand. So I'm pretty much confident with how much I will be spending.

I have a little confession to make - I seldom buy stuff for myself. For one, I hate shopping. I don't really see the fun in doing it. The only time I become excited with shopping is when I had to buy stuff for my loved ones. But for myself, 5 times shopping in a year would be a lot for me.

I'd rather receive stuff instead of me buying for myself. It is certainly a nice feeling to receive stuff coming from people. For me, it is a barometer on how much a person values you. Call me materialistic, I don't care. I'd rather call myself sentimental. It is not in the amount of course.

Enough of my longggggg introduction, here's my Christmas wishlist for 2010 Holidays.

1. a book called Pacific Rims by Rafe Bartholomew

2. a new Autograph Marks and Spencer cologne

3. new Gap and/or American Eagle Outfitter shirts/hoodies

4. new pillows 

5. new halogen lights for the car

6. new electric razor

Care to send me a gift for the holidays?

2 Responses to “Fifty Days Before Christmas Wishlist”

Logan said...
November 8, 2010 at 12:57 PM

do they have GAP or AE over there? maybe i can help make a friends x-mas wishes come true! di ko mosaad ka kon di ko motuman mohimo ko og bakakon! hahaha! what size are you?


Jerick said...
November 8, 2010 at 1:13 PM

i'm a US size L or XL.

yeah, we have GAP and AE here. although GAP is more visible since they've got a couple of boutiques here in manila.

AE is here as well although they don't have boutiques.

although i would love to receive some for free instead!

salamat kaayo!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve