Saturday, November 7, 2009

Shoot Me Monkey


I think the monkey's too cute to allow me to die. But anyways, the chimp's not gonna get fooled by my praising his cuteness, instead, he will pull trigger. He'll shoot me. Oh jeez, I'm gonna die.

How on earth (maybe the entire Milky Way) did I deserve such beating from an ever-laughing and always-scratching primate? Try taking a look at my previous post, the last part of my three-way post, she didn't desert me after all. (Got the loves maybe?)

The whole week, I've been texting her (let's call her Korea), trying to confirm our date that should have happened today and tonight. I got no feedback. Not even an "ok" or worse, a "hu u?" from her. Not even after a churchmate asked me yesterday to join her (not Korea) for a meeting this afternoon at 1pm to plan for our activities next month (I'm involved with the youth). I even texted Korea that maybe we can meet up tonight instead of starting our date on an afternoon. I still got a "no response" response and that made me ballistic with paranoia, and stuff. I accepted the fact that we can't go on date today and tonight. "Life sucks" became the words that played and popped and appeared on my mind.

Fast-forward to today. I spend 2 hours this daytime preparing lunch. I thought maybe she would text me but since I have already prepped my mind that no dates will happen today, so I just put my phone on silent mode and continued cooking and prepping our lunch.

I'm done with cooking and the eating when I thought about checking my phone. And guess what I saw? Multiple messages from her asking me if our date would still push through! On my mind, I was saying "oh crap" like 70 times in a minute and it didn't feel great. I asked her why was she silent the entire week when I kept on asking her thru text? She replied to me with this simple answer: I didn't have my phone with me the whole week.

I will still have to talk to her in person and that would happen tomorrow. I can't really buy her reason. I don't know. I don't think I deserve such crappy treatment from anyone.

3 Responses to “Shoot Me Monkey”

Raft3r said...
November 10, 2009 at 9:57 PM

bakit hindi slap the monkey na lang?
hehe


Jerick said...
November 11, 2009 at 3:02 AM

slap the monkey ba? bastush! haha!


Agen Bola said...
December 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM


Agen Bola


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve