Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Do you like this story?
Pardon the little boy's wide-eyed eyes. Haha! I don't know what he could be thinking of. Maybe Hannah Montana? Or maybe how cute Joe Jonas is? Or how he liked Selina Gomez?
Did I just make the poor little boy gay?
Anyways, I was actually thinking of something else to write about until one thought caught me by surprise and almost instantaneously made me make this decision: I'm gonna leave my previously thought about article out in the open and type a different one instead.
One important advice for everyone. If making a blog post takes at least an hour for you to complete, chances are, you suck. Just my opinion but real talent should be free-flowing and not really be thought of like crazy. Unless maybe if you'll be writing for a magazine or a periodical. But what makes it draggy is the fact that editors might wanna edit out your work for a couple of sequences until they are satisfied with what you've finished. But really, if writing is really your thing, a 500 word article should be as easy as pie. Maybe 20 minutes should be perfect for you to finish everything up. But me, my thinking and typing are almost real-time.
While listening to Sarah Maclachlan's "Angel", I'm gonna type that I'm currently working as a Search Engine Marketing guy for an American mall. It means everyday, I make advertisment for that company plus some more IT-related stuff (like setting up web pages). My work is both Marketing and I.T. Looks like I've hit two birds with one stone? Probably madame.
What if I'm not me? What if I made a different path? What if things weren't the same as they are now? Let me list down possible scenarios on what could have happened if my situation weren't the same as they are now:
1. I might be helping out on our advertising company looking for new clients (where's it at?).
2. I might be helping out on our construction company looking for new clients (where's it at?).
3. I could be helping out my mom in growing her dormant jewelry business. She's just mega-talented when it comes to jewelry-making. No joke!
4. I could be in Hawaii studying. I almost did but backed out the last minute.
5. Could be working at a media company writing stuff for them.
6. Could be a teacher or a trainer on some company. I love teaching.
7. Could be in the U.S. working. What type of work? I don't know. Probably helping an uncle over his business there.
8. Took up Nursing?!?!
9. Took up Culinary Arts like a cousin of mine?!?!
10. Could be coming home to a 2 year old kid named Karl Gustaf waiting for me at the doorstep. :D
This post was written by: Jerick Baluyot
Jerick Baluyot is a professional blogger, writer and digital marketing specialist. Follow him on Twitter