Friday, November 13, 2009
Do you like this story?
It's another freaking weekend. You can only squeeze as much activities in so little a time.
Though I'm not the type who would stress myself thinking of which activities to do on a Friday and Saturday night. I just follow what my kasing-kasing decides.
Like right now, I think it will be best for me to come up with an article. What are some best ways for me to relax?
I'll give you my list:
1. Listen to the likes of Paula Cole, Up Dharma Down, Macy Gray, John Legend, POT, and just anybody who I think creates good music.
2. Lie in a hammock, kill time there.
3. Make a fool out of myself. Make myself appear dorky.
4. Chat with childhood friends.
5. Eat Mom's tinola.
6. Eat tapsilog.
7. Text her. She knows who she is.
8. Make a poem.
10. Take a shower after getting home from work.
This post was written by: Jerick Baluyot
Jerick Baluyot is a professional blogger, writer and digital marketing specialist. Follow him on Twitter