Monday, August 31, 2009

Pre-September Post

Just before the clock strikes September 1st here in the Philippines, allow me to share a few things:

*For the nth time, I feel lonely again. Only this time, the person I confide with the most isn't there (deliberately) to help me out and comfort me. Besides, I don't think that person completely understands me. Why make the effort right?

*Since I got no one to share problems with, some malicious forces from the inside earth creep in. Since they love the spotlight, I will be more than happy to give it to them.

*I feel sorry for quite poking fun on mainstream bloggers. I was just sharing honest opinions.

*The med tech at St. Luke's told me that I have strong blood pressure. I donated a bag of blood for a kidney patient. Hope he got no malignant cyst on one of his kidneys. I was able to finish off a bag of blood within 10 minutes. I'm a 110/70 so no, I got no high blood.

*I hope to see the love of my life soon. Her coming will end my loneliness for sure. Sometimes, even best buddies are not enough, especially when jeepers creepers creep in usually.

*I hope best buddy can say sorry this time. And for jeepers creepers to bug off. And for the love of my life to come back soon.

*Maybe it will never be too late to find someone who could relate to me more than what best buddy could do at best huh? At least jeepers creepers can satisfy his homo-love (oops!) for as long as his gayness wants.

*I'm outta here. Love of my life, come back and we'll hate them for all we care.

3 Responses to “Pre-September Post”

The Scud said...
September 1, 2009 at 6:54 AM

loneliness is chronic, methinks. minsan masaya ka but a few seconds later you get really, really down. you start to think of past loves, of broken hearts, and how your present life really sucks. you'll get over it. we all do.


Jerick said...
September 1, 2009 at 12:44 PM

thanks the scud. well, at least today has been better because best buddy and i are okay again.


Raft3r said...
September 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM

you should have named this post "i get lonely"

that's your fave janet song, right?

emo ka ngayon, ha
cheer up
=P


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve