Friday, June 20, 2008

Trip Hopping

Its 10:56 in the evening, a Friday night and I don't know what to do. Got some basketball to do in the morning at 7am and school work in the afternoon. I'm in the mood for spacing out and my mind falls into a...

random.

Let me play some music instead.



Listen to the music for some grand ol' chillin' session. Sigh, this is the life. Nothing beats passionate and relaxing music to the ears.
What could be in store for me after this? Oh, I know, Bjork's "Hunter" from the X-Files Soundtrack. Tis pretty much haunting, don't ya think?



How about some Massive Attack? Very nice.



And a little Morcheeba might not hurt a bit maybe?



Nice. Very nice music I got in here. I guess I'm gonna be ending this post right here. Thanks!

0 Responses to “Trip Hopping”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve