Saturday, June 14, 2008

The One Post

This one post is for you. Yes you. Thank heavens *** helped me get back to my senses. I'm seeing the whole situation better now.

It will be hard for me to see you again pretending that everything is okay. Its just so dang hard ******. Give me a good one month to at least get used to the fact that you are, for real, gone. I tried to a few months ago. In fact I initiated that we finally part ways before. But I can't. Now, yeah, I have to. But that won't be easy.

I was told not to say goodbye to you because we would still remain as friends. Oh yeah, I'm not gonna be buying that crap. Though we would remain as friends, that is still so much different to how we were before.

I spent my mornings the past two years being madly inlove with you. You were the reason why I felt very important, why I feel that people care about me. For two years, you were that someone that made me feel loved and cared for.

I still love you. I don't know what's that magnetism that you got there. Our lives and families were at the opposite ends of the globe. Our love story was like picked out of a telenovela, right? It sounded corny. But it worked. I was comfortable going to your house as you were comfortable going to mine.

Give me time to move on. But otherwise, no matter how scattered my thoughts are right now, I wanna say thank you.

2 Responses to “The One Post”

Jake said...
June 17, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Oh lala! Our dude's so in love haha!


Jerick said...
June 17, 2008 at 10:41 PM

wow jake. you made me wanna shoot myself. much peace and love.


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve