Monday, June 2, 2008
Do you like this story?
I think I have just found the perfect concoction to a Los Angeles Laker win...
1. Doc Rivers (Boston Celtics coach) should instill on his side the immense pressure to live up to their number one seeding so that his team would create crap, the same way they did against Atlanta Hawks and Cleveland Cavaliers.
2. Rey Allen, Paul Pierce, and Kevin Garnett (all Celtic stars) should all bear in mind that for the first time they made it this far in the playoffs and the NBA Finals itself.
3. Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher should show everyone what it's like to be NBA Finals veterans.
4. Sasha Vujacic (LAL)should conspire with all Eastern European mafias to do everything within their financial and political powers to make the Los Angeles Lakers this year's NBA World Champions.
5. Pau Gasol should lead in conniving all of the Hispanic pious to pray to all the saints for a divine intervention for a Laker title.
6. Phil Jackson should instill to Doc Rivers' mind that HE IS THE ALPHA MALE. Can Rivers brag anything to THE Phil Jackson?
7. Staples Center citizens should live up to their bossy reputation by not welcoming the Celtics AT ALL.
and number eight...
The Los Angeles Lakers just needs to show that they are the bosses and they just won championship trophies a few years back. For sure, the Celtics would crumble under intense pressure. The Lakers just needed to help them by playing good.
This post was written by: Jerick Baluyot
Jerick Baluyot is a professional blogger, writer and digital marketing specialist. Follow him on Twitter