Friday, September 10, 2010
Do you like this story?
Although the Muslim world celebrated this holiday yesterday, the Philippines, having a significant number of Muslims down south, is paying respect to our Muslim brothers and sisters by declaring today (September 10, 2010) a holiday.
What have I done this day so far?
2. Drink C-Lium Fiber for the first time. I haven't pooed in hours though, to think it's been around 8 hours since I've tried the high-fiber drink.
3. Continue reading Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer. I haven't consistently read the book though. It would have been a lot more fun if I could at least reach halfway mark by now.
5. Eat my mom's Paella she cooked for dinner (although it wasn't dinner yet).
6. Read the New Testament. Seriously. I have this weekday Sunday School at church on Fridays. It is volunteer work (somebody volunteered for me) and it was my way of paying back to God the blessings he's given me.
7. Watch Napoleon Dynamite and laugh at Jon Heder.
This post was written by: Jerick Baluyot
Jerick Baluyot is a professional blogger, writer and digital marketing specialist. Follow him on Twitter