Friday, September 10, 2010

Today Is Eid Al Fit'r Holiday

Although the Muslim world celebrated this holiday yesterday, the Philippines, having a significant number of Muslims down south, is paying respect to our Muslim brothers and sisters by declaring today (September 10, 2010) a holiday.

What have I done this day so far?

1. Clean my bathroom once and for all. It's been 2 weeks since I thoroughly cleaned it.

2. Drink C-Lium Fiber for the first time. I haven't pooed in hours though, to think it's been around 8 hours since I've tried the high-fiber drink.

3. Continue reading Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer. I haven't consistently read the book though. It would have been a lot more fun if I could at least reach halfway mark by now.


4. Cook Chicken Wings for lunch.

5. Eat my mom's Paella she cooked for dinner (although it wasn't dinner yet).

6. Read the New Testament. Seriously. I have this weekday Sunday School at church on Fridays. It is volunteer work (somebody volunteered for me) and it was my way of paying back to God the blessings he's given me.

7. Watch Napoleon Dynamite and laugh at Jon Heder.

2 Responses to “Today Is Eid Al Fit'r Holiday”

Raft3r said...
September 18, 2010 at 6:23 PM

today dapat ang arraignment namin ni junjun
dahil sa holiday
na-reset kami november 10
ang layo, diba!


Jerick said...
September 18, 2010 at 10:21 PM

uhm, november 10 is my birthday. hehehe.


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve