Sunday, September 26, 2010
Do you like this story?
|GSP Hits Manila at The SM Mall Of Asia|
The event was supposed to have started at 2pm but for some reason, it got delayed, and delayed, and delayed. Until it was almost 4pm before the show actually started. But it's ok, the reason why I came is because I wanted to see GSP. And that's the one thing that's important yesterday.
To give you a rundown on what happened yesterday, read this:
- Boom Gonzalez was boring as usual. He just bores me to death. Maybe because a huge chunk of that hate is that, I wanted his job! Haha! But I liked Jinno Rufino more on HardBall.
- There was a fashion show courtesy of one of the sponsors. I thought it was the lamest part of the afternoon.
- Cristine Reyes was there! She was there! And she looked like a normal person, which was great!
- Paolo Santos was also there. It was alright. Iya Villania was there and she looked great in person.
- I was told that Dennis Trillo was seated a few chairs away from me. Didn't even notice him. And I don't care.
- The celery sticks were great. Thanks to my VIP pass and I got free food. Courtesy of one of the sponsors as well.
- I loved GSP. I hope what he said would come true, that a UFC fight will happen in the country soon! Woohooo!
This post was written by: Jerick Baluyot
Jerick Baluyot is a professional blogger, writer and digital marketing specialist. Follow him on Twitter