Friday, September 10, 2010

Magazine Covers (and a Holiday)

It will be my first time here to feature magazine covers, so this will be pretty exciting!

 This is one sexy picture that I wouldn't be uncomfortable staring right into even while my sisters accidentally walk right past me and see what I'm actually looking at. Brooklyn didn't look trashy at all. Her balding husband does.


It's been a year since acclaimed local film critic Alexis Tioseco was brutally murdered from his West Triangle home in Quezon City with his girlfriend. I honestly think he's a schoolmate though. When I first saw him on a local news channel talking about the local indie film scene, I was like "woah, i know that guy". He had an amazing sense on how the Filipino movie industry is and for sure, everyone would have become wiser after listening to his thoughts about the film industry. I hope justice will be served soon.




I have a confession to make: I was once offered to write for this magazine. But I thought that would be the biggest irony of them all. Cos of all the magazines I could be offered to write, why Men's Health when I'm obviously not fit? But anyways, they made a man out of Enchong Dee here.


One quick tip though: Men's Health is not really a guy magazine. Haha!

3 Responses to “Magazine Covers (and a Holiday)”

Raft3r said...
September 18, 2010 at 6:22 PM

walang janet cover?


Jerick said...
September 18, 2010 at 10:21 PM

unfortunately kuya, no janet cover.


Lori Burton said...
March 24, 2022 at 2:14 PM

Very creative post.


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve