Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How I Met Your Mother (Top 10 Reasons Why I Love That Show)

L-R: Lily, Marshall, Ted, Robin and Barney
If F.R.I.E.N.D.S. was the most popular sitcom in the 90s, the 2000s definitely belonged to How I Met Your Mother. The story of how a guy (named Ted) recalled to his children the events leading to his discovery of their mother.


Now the question is, why am I so hooked to the show? 



Here are my top ten reasons why I love How I Met Your Mother:


10.
Barney made the word legendary more legendary.

9.
Carl (the bartender) is really a cozy brown bear you'd love to hang out with.

8.
Everybody's been a Robin at one point in their lives when friends refer to you using your last name (Lily loved to call her Scherbatsky).

7.
Britney Spears as Abby was hilarious (in Season 3).

6.
We all have friends who's been together for so long (like Marshall and Lily).

5.
They just love hanging out. Just like what we do with our friends.

4.
I love the way how Marshall and Lily makes up after a fight.

3.
Robin's from Canada (and loving it).

2.
Barney doesn't take a bad picture.

1.
I honestly think I'm Ted.

0 Responses to “How I Met Your Mother (Top 10 Reasons Why I Love That Show)”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve