Sunday, June 20, 2010

You Wanna Read My Mind?

Gonna ask you again - You sure you wanna read my mind? Ok. Here we go.

* I can't understand why Lady Gaga and Rihanna loves to go outside on their underwear. Do they find it liberating? Do they love the free-flowing air down their pee-pees? Do their legs sweat a lot? Does the show of panties makes them feel invincible? Are they being paid by the millions for their mini-hootchie shows? I just can't understand why these two women, who arriving at the Manila airport, walked with just their tangas.

* The Lakers won their sweet 16th. It was the sweetest feeling in the world. At work, I jumped up and down and exclaimed a thousand "omigosh"-es down the last few seconds of the Game 7. It was Kobe's 5th championship ring. Though he proved himself to be among the all-time greats, the most bitter of opposition have still been pretty blind to the Black Mamba's achievements. Sure, Kobe may never surpass the great MJ. But one thing I know is possible, he can surpass the MJ's 6 NBA titles by winning a 6th and a 7th before he retires from the sport.

* So World Cup is soooo underway. I've catched (I know it should be caught, being the correct past tense) a few games, thanks to the Balls channel. I felt bad for Cameroon. I thought they'd make it to the round of 16 and yet they were the first ones to be eliminated. England is in a pretty bad situation. They could be in danger of crashing this early. The same problem applies to France and maybe, even Spain. I think Argentina has suddenly been among the early favorites, together with Brazil, Mexico and Germany. And I love my two Asian saviors Japan and South Korea. I hope you both make it to the next round.

* I 'm still wondering if Willie Revillame will still appear on Wowowee. Hahahaha! Of all things that I should be focusing huh?

2 Responses to “You Wanna Read My Mind?”

Raft3r said...
June 26, 2010 at 10:19 PM

why is gaga newsworthy?
really!


Jerick said...
June 26, 2010 at 11:54 PM

i just thought of the panty kuya. anything hugely wrong about that? :D


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve