Saturday, August 16, 2008

We Sell Parts



I don't know which particular parts and services does Alisbo Memorial Chapels offer. I wouldn't even wanna know. Will the parts and services they offer have a one-year warranty with them? How about a 30-day money back guarantee offer? Can I have it delivered at home? Would reservations be required and I can't pay for any parts and services upon entering the store?
How about the employees? Will they receive salaries through commissions? What will be there basis for a potential employee of the month? Should there be a job opening, what special qualifications should they ask from job seekers? How do the store clerks even look like?
Say, I would become a frequent customer, would they offer points for me or give me gift cheques and discount cards allowing me to buy more from them in the future? Will this store ever go on sale?

Aliboso people, speak up!

*Photo above courtesy of http://www.oblivionated.com.

1 Responses to “We Sell Parts”

Jake said...
August 26, 2008 at 1:44 PM

Do they have home service? Wakekeke!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve