Friday, August 8, 2008

A Big Elephant Arse

Sabah will always be a sensitive topic to me. How a part of my country has been unjustifiably denied recovery of its property is still a big mystery in my part. I can't deny the fact that my country failed to do in all its power the effort to really recover Sabah from our neighbor.
It is funny because the Sultan of Sulu (the rightful owner) continues to receive lease from that country. That only justifies that our neighbor recognizes our sovereignty over Sabah.
It is true that our neighbor is well-off compared to us. But, come to think of it, they haven't experienced not even a half of what my country has gone through for like what?! At least a century? If and when they have experienced the hardships that we have had, that will only the time that they will realize how we Filipinos felt about ourselves. We feel embattled, tired, humiliated, strip off the respect that we once enjoyed throughout this region. And your discrimination towards us will only make our wounds worsen.
Why would your country have the nerve to deport all of my countrymen from Sabah? It is our property, remember? You still PAY LEASE to the Sultan, you might have forgotten. That only means that you still are aware and is RECOGNIZING the fact that we still are the rightful owners of the northernmost part of the island of Borneo.

Here's my good ol' elephant arse for you. Your country deserved that.

1 Responses to “A Big Elephant Arse”

|m|a|y|i| said...
March 2, 2009 at 4:52 AM

:) thanks!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve