Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Do you like this story?
I just finished reading the blog of a blogger friend and I noticed he kept on sharing a few personal things about himself. I thought nothing was really wrong about it and I thought it was a good thing because his blog breathes life. At least the reader would know that somebody human is writing and sharing his thoughts on his online journal, a blog that is.
Not that anything is wrong with my posts about tennis, basketball, mp3's, or my love for the country, its just that I felt that I needed a little breather by sharing a little bit more about myself.
1. Honestly, I have a hard time classifying myself whether I'm smart or lightweight.
2. I hate pork, even the smell and sight of it.
3. I love books but I seldom finish reading them.
4. I can watch sports the whole day.
5. I can cook! My favorite recipe is Seafood Marinara with cashews. I made that one up.
6. I'm not good with drawing!
7. I love snakes but I hate mice and roaches.
8. I just think Albino pythons are very beautiful.
9. I prefer you not killing an animal (except for bugs). But please, killing frogs, spiders, and snakes will never be an option.
10. I'm loveless right now. I'm pretty much on hold.
11. I prefer late night talks than going to the club.
12. We can spend an entire night on a cafe.
13. I can get away with being alone. I don't mind.
14. It's pretty hard to make me laugh. But once you got me, my laughter can be uncontrollable.
15. I have a pretty soft voice. I don't speak loudly.
16. I always indulge on catnaps. I'm still hoping to grow a few more inches. :)
17. I can play the piano. That's the only instrument that I can play. I already experienced playing for a men's quartet, with me messing up on one note which was pretty obvious!!!
18. My taste in music varies from time to time. Right now, I'm into triphop.
19. I still haven't graduated in college!
20. I spent two years in the Southern Philippines and it was really an eye-opening moment in my life.
21. I'm a spendthrift.
22. I don't get lost easily.
23. I'm 23 years old.
This post was written by: Jerick Baluyot
Jerick Baluyot is a professional blogger, writer and digital marketing specialist. Follow him on Twitter