Saturday, September 10, 2011

Emo Post. Are You Ready?

I admit, it can be worry-some and lonely. Sometimes, to the point of being paranoid about it. Whenever friends cross the ocean to tread on unknown but promise-filled waters, I'm left with no choice but to stay on my dry ground.

Throughout my life, I've been taught to tread that ocean as soon as I get the chance to. To me and my world, treading that ocean is like crossing the great divide. Crossing it is like a baptism of fire, with those still walking and toiling on dry ground left behind. We get cheered, motivated and most of the time pressured to cross that great oceanic passage. It can be rude that some who got stuck with their toiling on dry ground are being ridiculed and made fun of, insensitive to how those left must be feeling inside.

One by one, friends and loved ones took that path. To some, crossing the waters seemed easy. Some, rushed by it but eventually got through. To those left behind like me, friends seemed to get fewer and fewer and I don't want to be left behind completely, with another batch of weary travelers getting into my dry ground as well.

Everybody wants to cross that ocean I included. It's tricky, it's difficult, it is something I can't do alone. If there is one life-goal that would be really satisfying to accomplish, it is crossing that ocean definitely. It is sad because the seemingly easy steps to cross it seem difficult to follow in person. Why was it really hard for me to cross that ocean?

I need help.

2 Responses to “Emo Post. Are You Ready?”

Raft3r said...
September 18, 2011 at 3:12 PM

you ok?


Jerick said...
September 26, 2011 at 4:39 PM

yeah. thanks!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve