Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Take On The Tiger Woods Drama

The Tiger Woods scandal really came in as a shocker.

I mean, I know it is almost a given that a husband would not be completely faithful to his wife but this Tiger Scandal has been too blown out of proportions.

I guess everybody was just shocked.

It would be quite normal if one finds out that a football or a soccer or a basketball or a baseball or a hockey player might be womanizing. But not golfers!

I guess everyone saw golf as too classy a sport that a scandal like this would have never happened. Not even to golf's biggest star, probably the greatest the sport has ever seen!

I hope Tiger comes out victorious after this storm. Not just him, but Elin and their kids as well. If Kobe was able to resurrect himself from a scandal. why can't Tiger?

0 Responses to “My Take On The Tiger Woods Drama”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve