Monday, January 4, 2010

Can You Keep Up With The Kardashians?

I have to admit that the TV show (Keeping Up With The Kardashians) has got to be one of the biggest guilty pleasures.

Aside from the obvious fact that Kim is molten hot, the family is just really entertaining. Here's my take on them (on bulleted form):

* I think the family is really funny. I can relate to the fact that the sisters make fun of their mom plus the fact that my sisters make fun of our mom as well.

*Though Kris Jenner is a total MILF, she still very much reminds me of my own mom. Pretty much the same fashion sense to how she over-reacts sometimes, even to her trying to pass for a cheerleader and a rap star, she really reminds me of my mom.

*The Kardashian sisters remind me of my own sisters. My eldest sister's like Kourtney's responsible persona, the second is as sheltered yet independent like Kim, and the third is as spirited yet awkward like Khloe. My youngest sister pretty much like a cross between Kylie and Kendall.

*Am I Rob? Probably not. Cos I have a bigger share of the pie in my family. Meaning, I have my own say and my opinion has always been valued. Unlike Rob who's like the token middle child.

If you were like "who are they" upon reading my post, well I'm giving you a big thumbs down now. Why? Because this family is really cool and funny.

Try to catch the show, on your own terms!

5 Responses to “Can You Keep Up With The Kardashians?”

Oman said...
January 4, 2010 at 10:12 PM

yaiks. di ko sila kilala. im such a loser when it comes to tv shows. pero at least yung glee napanood ko na hehehe.


Jerick said...
January 4, 2010 at 10:14 PM

first time visitor ba? hehehe. ok lang yun. makikilala mo rin sila someday.


escape said...
January 4, 2010 at 11:02 PM

di ko rin sila kilala. mahina ako sa mga tv series.


atty magman said...
January 5, 2010 at 7:35 AM

napanood ko lag ito once... i don't like the show. full of boobs. lolz


Jerick said...
January 5, 2010 at 7:41 PM

@dong,
if you anything about the scandal you would know who kim kardashian is. hehehe.

@atty,
eh di ayaw mo. hehehehe. ako, gusto ko.


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve