Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kevjumba Again

i wrote about this Kevin kid a few YEARS ago and his brand of Asian-American kid kind of comedy stuck on me to the point that I became I fan of his Youtube channel that instantly. He was still in high school back then. However, my instant love for him waned away instantly as well. Not that I found him boring, just that I became busy with work? Lame I know.

Fast forward to June 2009. I was just Youtube video watching when I came across his channel again. This time, I came across two of his videos that stuck on me like a stubborn blackhead on my nose. It's true. Certified must-watch. I was stuck right smack to the innards of my being.




2 Responses to “Kevjumba Again”

Raft3r said...
June 9, 2009 at 8:31 PM

tidy whities
hehe


Jerick said...
June 9, 2009 at 8:37 PM

of all the things that could be noticed...lol!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve