Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Heavenly Father,

I can't think of a more better way to show my love for my Dad than by making a post like this.

Like what I mentioned last night on my prayer, think more of him rather than thou would think of my welfare. See, daddy deserves to be blessed more than me.

I want to thank you for giving me a dad like him. I can't think of a more better example that would show me how an effective and good fathers must be like. I may not have shown him that much of an affection but I know that he knows that I am very proud of him.

I know my family and my dad discreetly reads this blog. But I don't think he knows how to comment here. So dad, I know we'll talk about this tonight, but I wanna tell you how great an example you are. Love shown thru actions weigh stronger than love articulated. You know I love you that much.

Once again, Heavenly Father, thank you very much.

In the name of the beloved Son,

Amen.



*Related post

0 Responses to “Happy Father's Day”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve