Thursday, November 6, 2008

If I Could Be That Person In One Day...

Shia Lebouf. He's been getting all the projects for some reason!
He doesn't even look hot! What's he got there that he's getting all the big movie projects?!?!
I watched Eagle Eye a few days ago and all I could think of was "man, you're one lucky b*st*rd."

Next, Justin Timberlake. Lately, he's getting Cameron Diaz and now, Jessica Biel on his list of girlfriends. Wait, I just noticed that he does share a resemblance with Shia, you noticed it? Mister Blue-eyed Soul has sure brought sexy back when he decided to go solo and shaven.

If you're a regular visitor to his blog (like me), there should be a reason why you would be intrigued about who Pisanu Wendt really is. Who's he really? What does he do for a living? Why does he know a ton of languages and several other what-nots about that person. And one last question though, why does he seem to have everything?

Chris Brown and girlfriend Rihanna will be in town on November 16th and I won't be coming. Two of my siblings will be, and I'd ask them instead about the concert. They'll be getting concert tickets for free since they know someone from the organizers, MTV Philippines, that is. Ever seen this kid dance? He's a monster on the dance floor!

I thought Akihiro Sato was just an internet phenomenon among gay bloggers but I was wrong! From the tvc's, newspapers (am not sure with magazines, YET), and even a TV interview, he's really taking Manila by storm! If I'm him for a day, I commute around the Metro and check if how many screams will I get from ladies and gays alike.



Nah, that's just part one. I should come up with 10! Keep on visiting my blog!

5 Responses to “If I Could Be That Person In One Day...”

pusangkalye said...
November 7, 2008 at 2:35 PM

if I could be another person for 1 day? I wanna be Zac Efron. I wanna know how it feels like being young and hot......


Pisanu for BISEAN said...
November 17, 2008 at 2:09 PM

This is humbling. Thanks for the mention dude. Y'know what? Though my blog depicts me as "physically" anonymous and highly intriguing, I am quite sure you have seen my face before.

That is, if you lived in S'pore, BKK or KL. LOL.

Thanks for being BISEAN's No. 1 buddy. We'll meet soon.


Jerick said...
November 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM

@salingpusa,
I can actually imitate his singing voice spot on!

@pisanu,
Your compliment is even more humbling. Yeah, we'll meet soon.


Jake said...
November 21, 2008 at 3:29 PM

I get to see Akihiro everyday...









...in that Nescafe "One Magical Moment" commercial.


Lurvvvvveee him.


Jerick said...
November 21, 2008 at 10:57 PM

i'm regeretting why i put aki here!

i see his face on commercials all the time!

should have put someone else instead.


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve