Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2024 Olympics in Manila?!?!

I was blog hopping a while ago when I saw this pretty interesting logo. Manila 2024 Olympics?!?! Hmmmm...

That is really something to look forward to. If Southeast Asian counterparts have also been busy creating their respective Olympic hosting stint as well, why can't we?

According to Manila2024, the government proposed to build large, spacious and better stadiums and other sport centers for the games and will be equipped with High- Technology Facilities to ensure fair and honest games. They will also build a comfortable and spacious Olympic Village for the athletes and a high- class hotel for the Olympic Family.

Will this be situated at the Bay Area? Would the facilities of the Pacgor E-City be used for this purpose? Would leftist groups find loopholes to this project, thus creating new mountains out of anthills?

Come 2024, I would be 40 years old. Looks like I got 18 more years to think about it...

2 Responses to “2024 Olympics in Manila?!?!”

Jake said...
July 17, 2008 at 2:25 PM

This is already in the drawing board. It's about time to think ahead. We should, especially when we're part of the Next 11 and one of the most important economies in the Year 2050. Sigh, I'll be 73by then and living on my retirement pay. Gawd, I'm an old faggot in the making.


Jerick said...
August 11, 2008 at 10:11 PM

thanks don!

i already added you up on my links page.


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve