Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Manila's Top 10 "It" Girls

Haven't blogged in weeks! It wasn't really a choice but a predicament that I have had, thanks to the "crackdown" I've experienced here at work. Because of that, I wasn't able to blog about a couple of things, most notably the 2011 NBA All-Stars and probably yeah, a little bit of the Oscars.


Yesterday, an officemate showed me a copy of the 10 "It" Girls here in Manila. Almost all of them were familiar names, others were too much of a given, and everyone all-too-pretty. So who made this year's list?

Four of these girls made it thru the list except for the one beside Liz Uy (i think she's Bea Soriano)
10. Lauren Uy. Don't know her at all. Liz Uy's little sister. She reminds me of Anne Curtis' Jasmine Curtis.

9. Isabel Daza. I think the low ranking is justifiable because for some reason, she lost that specialness in her already. Prettier cousin Georgina has overshadowed her big time.

8. Sarah Gaugler.  The girl in the Globe Tattoo ads. I like her in the listing.

7. Tricia Gosingtian. Don't know her. Apparantly she's famous for being a blogger.

6. Saab Magalona. Her name's cool. Her dad's cool. She's cool.

5. Anne Curtis. The most famous in the bunch. 2011 will be a big year for her career-wise.

4. Alodia Gosengfiao. For some reason, cosplay is still too weird for me. Not all Japanese loves anime though, me included.

3. Liz Uy. She's always on the news! Nothing more I could add to that.

2. Georgina Wilson. Man, she's too darn pretty to be just number two.

1. Solenn Heusaff.  She's really "it".

2 Responses to “Manila's Top 10 "It" Girls”

Raft3r said...
March 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM

what?!
no Marian Rivera
hehe


Jerick said...
March 1, 2011 at 9:55 PM

no kuya. marian rivera was never an "it" in the first place. haha!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve