Friday, March 4, 2011
Do you like this story?
|Melo's tranfer to the East could have tipped the balance|
However, that is certainly not quite the case for 2011. If asked who would end up winning the Western Conference this year, the answer would either be the San Antonio Spurs or the Lakers. But if asked who would end up winning the Eastern Conference, any person would have a hard time guessing who would end up winning it. Boston Celtics? Miami Heat? Chicago Bulls? Orlando Magic? Or New York Knicks?
Here's how I rate all of teams concerned:
1. Miami Heat - though I obviously dislike this team (though they got a Filipino coach in Coach Spo), I think they got the best chance of winning the Eastern Conference title.
2. Boston Celtics - time is not with this team, they'll eventually be run over by younger knees.
3. Chicago Bulls - I want them to win in the East actually. I thought the Derick Rose-Carlos Boozer-Luol Deng-Joachim Noah combination is a formula for (future) success.
4. New York Knicks - 3 names my friend. Carmelo Anthony, Chauncey Billups and Amar'e Stoudamire.
5. Orlando Magic - I feel bad for Dwight Howard cos he does not deserve a lowly ranking here. He needs back-ups!
This post was written by: Jerick Baluyot
Jerick Baluyot is a professional blogger, writer and digital marketing specialist. Follow him on Twitter