Saturday, February 13, 2010

Worst Love Songs (for Valentines)

Once and for all, Happy Valentines to all lovebirds out there. For people like me who are single and loveless, hearing people greet me a Happy Valentines would be the most sarcastic remark I can think of. It is like the worst thing anyone could tell me. Anyway, I made a little research on which songs would be the worst to sing during Valentines. Ranking is on random order.



N Sync's God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You
Boyband songs are not the best songs to sing if you wanna come across as romantic. Consider singing this lyric:
Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent
A little more time
On you
(A little more time, yes he did baby)


LFO's Summer Girls
If you wanna be called white trash (eventhough you're Asian), then sing this late 90's song. Not even romantic.Check out the lyrics. Too hard to decipher though.
New Kids On The block had a bunch of hits
Chinese food makes me sick
And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer, for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch
I'd take her if I had one wish
But she's been gone since that summer
Since that summer

Hip-hop marmalade spic and span,
Met you one summer and it all began
You're the best girl that I ever did see
The great Larry Bird jersey 33
When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet
Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole bunch of sonnets
Call me Willy Whistle cause I can't speak baby
 

The Police's Every Breath You Take
Unless you wanna scare your girl off, feel free to sing this song. And one tip: consider singing this song with some great eye contact and a smile towards the end of the song.
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you


Meatloaf's I Would Do Anything For Love
Seriously, you are not giving your girl some fun time should you sing this song.


Nelly's Hot In Herre
I can't think of any serious girlfriend who would wanna be serenaded by such a song.

4 Responses to “Worst Love Songs (for Valentines)”

kickmoko said...
February 16, 2010 at 5:16 AM

Hi, my name is Ronnie Avelino and I am interested in link exchange. If you are interested please put this link http://mysmartblog.net/webthesurfi-rugs-webdesign/ with the anchortext of Webthesurfi Rugs Webdesign after you put that send me a pm and I will put your links here http://mysmartblog.net/my-friends/ ...
email me: avelinoronnie@yahoo.com


atty magman said...
February 16, 2010 at 12:52 PM

isn't that N sync song supposed to be for moms?


Raft3r said...
February 17, 2010 at 7:36 PM

hala ka
tawag ka ni sting
lagot!!!!!!!!!!!


Jerick said...
February 18, 2010 at 7:56 PM

@kickmoko,

thanks for coming over to visit my blog! i hope you could have visited my blog more often for me to justify putting you over here. thanks!

@atty magman,

uhm, maybe its for moms? i dunno.

@raft3r,

nakatingin din sayo si sting. hehehehe. he'll be watching you daw.


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve