Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why Is It Hard To Lose Weight?

Why is it always appetizing to finish off a fried chicken thigh?

Why am I too lazy to exercise daily?

Why do I hate to sweat it out?

Why do I always make plans and end up not doing anything?

Why do I always have to be defensive when it comes to people suggesting that I should lose weight?

Why is my metabolism slow?

Why am I fat?

Why do I always need to have desserts?

Why do I always manage to find a reason not to exercise?

Why am I really fat?


(This is really frustrating)

4 Responses to “Why Is It Hard To Lose Weight?”

Oman said...
February 6, 2010 at 7:53 AM

find an inspiration :)

(easy for me to say, hehehe pero talaga hirap papayat.)


Jerick said...
February 6, 2010 at 9:31 PM

i should. thanks manong!


Anonymous said...
February 7, 2010 at 10:44 AM

The reason you are finding it hard to lose weight is that there is something wrong with the food. I struggled with weight for over ten years, and then suddenly (probably as a result of reading a million books on the topic...and as a result of my own observations and experimentation) I cracked it. I worked it out.
Since that day, truly, weight just fell off me, and stayed off. Basically, the cause is that the vast majority of what we eat isn't FOOD. It's mixtures of highly refined sugar and flour, stirred together with fat, artificial colourings and flavour enhancers. As a consequence, when we eat such things, we love the taste (and thus tend to eat more), gaining a whopping calorie intake...but not once giving our body what it really is hungry for... which is nutrients / vitamins etc, so it can go about its daily task of renewing / repairing and growing our body...and keeping it safe against disease etc.
Anyway...I am in the middle of writing a book about it, but right now I am exploring such ideas in my paintings (you can have a look on my website, if you like)... www.amiria.co.nz
To cut a long story short...if you give your body what it is actually hungry for, there is no more battle. No more willpower required. No need even to exercise (exercise keeps you strong and healthy...but is not an essential component of weight loss).
Ok good luck with your 'frustrations'. :)


Raft3r said...
February 8, 2010 at 7:37 PM

masarap maging malusog
just look at me
hehe


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve