Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pig Skeeting

This is a darn decent picture of swine artificial insemination. I saw this nightmare when I was on missionary service in Negros.

Me and a Caucasian companion parked our van on a sleepy town called Amlan in Negros. It was a charming little town that had a nice view of the sea and surrounding islands with mountains as its backdrop. If you're imagining we were in the middle of a small village in the Pacific well guess what, we were! Haha! The sea breeze was amazing.

Going back to my story, we came across this town animal center and since I love animals, we began checking out the place. And I thought I heard pig noises so I told my friend that we check that place out. And to my horror, a pig was given (almost) a hand job.

He was a beastly boar, very hairy. Almost the size of a horse. He smells really bad and to begin with, I hate the site of big and hairy boars. Smaller pigs are cute. But the full-grown ones are NOT.

It was the ugliest sight ever. I believe I nearly puked when my friend and I left the place. The sight of men satisfying a burly beast is yucky. And the load! Ewww!

4 Responses to “Pig Skeeting”

The Scud said...
October 21, 2009 at 11:03 PM

amlan is a nice, quiet town. binaha din yan ala ondoy sometime last year. sadly di sya nabalita. or kung naibalita, parang footnote lang.


Jerick said...
October 22, 2009 at 7:05 PM

i didn't know about the baha. too bad.


Raft3r said...
October 23, 2009 at 12:59 AM

mabenta ang ganyang trabaho sa canada
seriously


Jerick said...
October 23, 2009 at 7:57 PM

thanks but no thanks kuya. haha!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve