Thursday, October 29, 2009

Catharsis

I just realized that in order for me to move forward and be a better person, I would have to get rid of old habits and that means also getting rid of people who does not really do me good.

I am a nice friend, but it does not mean that every friend that I've got can and will bring me to where I should be at. They can be bad influences and it will really be a personal decision whether to stop the friendship and just be plain civil, without getting close once more.

Metaphysical forces played the motivating factor in deciding that certain people can and will bring down to where I would never thought I would be at. They are nice people but what they does isn't really what I would have wanted from friends.

Besides, friends aren't really friends if they make bad influences on you, right?

1 Responses to “Catharsis”

Raft3r said...
November 1, 2009 at 4:23 PM

if you want to change, maganda yan
mahirap nga lang
hehe


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve