Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Advocacy


even the dolls have been put into an agreeance.

Burma should be freed from ruthless junta rule.
Free Aung San Suu Kyi.
Heaven's sakes, she's a woman.
Uhm, the monks should be given due respect.
Junta just plain sucks.

1 Responses to “My Advocacy”

Jake said...
December 13, 2007 at 10:08 PM

I'd like to think that Aung San Suu Kyi is one of the few women on this planet that makes us dudes feel terribly threatened. No wonder the junta had been keeping her that way. As the cliche goes, "hell hath no fury than a scorned woman", hehehe. I experienced being "punished" by an ex-girlfriend in college after I dumped her (which I regretted anyway). Plain torture, man. Those were the days...


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve