Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Beyonce and the AMA's (too gay?!)

I watched the AMA’s (American Music Awards) the other night. Of course, it was a delayed telecast. If we had live telecast to Manila from LA, I would have happened to watch the show at around 11am Manila time.
Of course, there was Pinoy Pride going on as I saw Nicole Scherzinger (I hope the spelling’s right) sang with Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas. Since I was glancing through different channels (I was also watching Heroes Season 2 and the Tennis Masters Cup finals), I wasn’t sure if Apl.de.Ap was there to perform as well.
Anyways, after I surfed towards the AMA’s again, I saw Beyonce and some country duo (the Sugarland) singing “Irreplaceable” bluegrass version! Imagine tight-fitting jeans, leather jackets, long-sleeved checkered shirts, and was there harmonica in the background too?!
Here’s the video…

I thought the performance was fine though. Whatcha think?! Send in your comments mi amigos!

0 Responses to “Beyonce and the AMA's (too gay?!)”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve