Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fine. I'll Rant On My Blog Again. (And My Endless Quest For Maslow's Self-Actualization)

Nothing's much worse reading than an article laced with a ton of negative vibes. Who wants to depress themselves by reading through paragraphs-long rants anyways? I guess there are types of people who would want to read that: 1.) a friend or a family - of course they love you. 2.) a mature individual who's interested to read through people's thoughts. 3.) a curious cat who wants to read because he just wants to and 4.) a fellow emo who understands what ranting is all about.


It's a great outlet, ranting that is. There are rants that needs to be blurted out, then the feeling becomes fine. There are rants that needed attention and a nice pat on the back from a friend would help ease out the pain. There are rants that appear because the person just loved to rant about everything. And that third one, I know for sure that I am not.

Which is worse, to feel inadequate and uncomfortable all the time over a certain group of people from a certain aspect of your being OR realizing that you find it difficult to look for a person to confide with since the people you thought belonged to your inner circle isn't exactly there? Those two felt like a two-edged sword. A lose-lose situation. A no-win situation. A testament that life can be full of crap. A situation in life when the best thing to do with your hands is to raise both middle fingers and exclaim whatever phrase felt should be said connecting to it.

Oh my freak, I'm ranting.

0 Responses to “Fine. I'll Rant On My Blog Again. (And My Endless Quest For Maslow's Self-Actualization)”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve