Friday, March 13, 2009

Deep Freaking Sigh

I don't know what to blog about. As PogingPayatot would put it, writer's block. It is when you run out of things to write about. Ideas come to a halt. I got ideas, yeah. But i feel that I'm not really inspired to write about anything.

Sigh.

The same aforementioned person told me a few days back about getting rid of baggages. If they come in heavy, throw them out. Same with people, if they aren't liking you, so what?! Throw them out.

Ooooh, I think I got an article now to write about.

Stay put homies!

2 Responses to “Deep Freaking Sigh”

pusangkalye said...
March 14, 2009 at 11:38 PM

ako rin I just dont have anything to write. tama nga sabi nila---you cannot share what you dont have---I lack the optimism and the motivation---para ngang gusto ko blog rest muna. sigh~~


RedLan said...
March 21, 2009 at 10:09 AM

nakarelate ako sa post na 'to. May talaga na wala kang maisip na isusulat at you can't please everybody or hindi lahat ng tao magustuhan ka and vice versa.


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve