Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Asian Poses, Anyone?

I think I'm about 90-95% Asian (being Filipino and Japanese with some Chinese and the remaining 5% is Mexican). But it doesn't mean that almost 100% is Asian.


Case in point:


I can't appreciate K-Pop


I don't enjoy Chinese martial arts films


I hate the smell of Chinese incense


and this one majorly important thing.


I hate Asian poses.


like this lady and her crying pose


or this cat-like pose.

Admittedly, these ladies are cute. But there's a thin line between being cute-looking and annoying-looking. You can be pretty without making such efforts.


Like Devon Aoki. No need for cutesy poses.


1 Responses to “Asian Poses, Anyone?”

Raft3r said...
October 20, 2010 at 6:26 PM

ano ba yan asian pose na yan, ha?
sample nga
hehe


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve