Monday, September 21, 2009

Manny Pacquiao Shewws

Call me a fag, but I find those glow-in-the-dark shews as cool. I wanna get those Manny Pacquiao new rubber shoes in commemoration of his win over Ricky "The Hitman" / "English Bulldog" / "White Trash" Hatton.

Those shoes look great. For "sportier" people like me, they make my mouth water with saliva and drool like crazy.

They retail at around a little less than 6k pesos. Or around US$120. Let's wait until September 25 to have these released by Nike and they will be on a limited offer! Around a thousand pairs I guess?

2 Responses to “Manny Pacquiao Shewws”

Raft3r said...
September 21, 2009 at 1:42 PM

what do you mean by "sportier?"
yun mahilig sa glow in the dark shoes?


Jerick said...
September 21, 2009 at 7:20 PM

uhm nope. i find the glow in the dark cool. may thin line naman yung baduy and cool eh.


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve