Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthday!!!

*an unpaid advert (i'm such a good person. haha!).

Not my birthday. Read thru and don't change tabs. Haha!

I don't think I ever did any request here on my blog
except for you guys to make countless comments which thing you never really did. Haha! But its okay. At least more than 5 comments per post should be an indicator that some people read my entries. Well, I never asked for money (except for a thousand-peso load from Jake that still has to be put into reality) so I think asking for your good help wouldn't seem bad after all. Ayt?

You see, a youtube friend of mine (not that I post videos on youtube) is asking for subscribers. Not that it's a bad thing cos his videos border between hilarious and informative. And since then I've become a fan. Not that I watched all of his videos, cos I haven't but his take on everyday life as a Fil-Am living and studying here in Pinas is something quite interesting. Got cousins in the states? He makes you feel that he is one for some reason.

His name is GenTosMenTos, his YouTube channel is full of videos that usually focus on life here in the Philippines. No he doesn't sing and no he doesn't curse and blame the heavens for the misfortunes that he's had thru life. *wink* A student nurse, like most of our college kids, went back to the Philippines, living independently until finally meeting the reason for his breathing here (do I here Babyface singing in the background? Haha!).

So dear reader, I hope you could subscribe to his YouTube channel. It's his birthday as well! So, may this be our birthday present to the poor fella (haha!). Won't cost a thing. Just click here to subscribe to his channel.
Thanks!









His face by the way, not mine.

6 Responses to “Birthday!!!”

Unknown said...
May 8, 2009 at 4:36 PM

thanks bro for visiting my site


Raft3r said...
May 10, 2009 at 7:17 PM

does this mean you are doing mine next?
hehe


Jerick said...
May 10, 2009 at 9:57 PM

@JM,

sure! you visit me and i'll visit you as well.

@raft3r,

asooooos! hahahaha!


Jake said...
May 12, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Wala ka pa ding 1000 load! Belat mo! Haha!


Jerick said...
May 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM This comment has been removed by the author.

Jerick said...
May 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM

my load jake!!!!!!!!!! waaaahhhhh!!!!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve