Thursday, October 23, 2008
Do you like this story?
Ooops! Pardon that one word above. But come Friday until Sunday (Oct. 24-26, 2008), all the technocrats, technogods, and techies from around the big city (Manila, that is) will gather for the first Consumer Electronics Live! (CEL) Manila 2008 on SMX Convention Center in the Mall of Asia no less! For those who are quite unlearned, the venue just happens to be the most stylish, most cosmopolitan, and most cool hall in the country as of late. Ha!
And oh, please don't make that darn excuse that you are too-cool-to-be-actually-interested on this event. Cool people will attend this event because they can afford the gadgets offered. Capische?
Summit Media is producing the event and companies like Apple/Senco, Canon, HP, LG Electronics, Nokia, Samsung and Sony will showcase their latest toys to the gratification of those who would come to the event. There will also be displays from Bose, Creative, Fuji Xerox, JBL, Myphone, Sennheiser and Western Digital.
For some longer-lasting satisfaction, there will be daily gadget raffles, as well as great discounts on selected items on exhibit. Some things to expect:
1. Sony VAIO launch and new Alpha cameras
2. Up to 40% off on selected Canon items
3. Up to 70% off on selected My Screen items
4. Get a free one month subscription of Sun Cellular Broadband for every purchase of HP laptop or personal computer
5. Get a free luggage worth P1K for every Certina purchase
6. Popcorn Hour product launch
7. Win a Bose Sound Dock and Nokia & Samsung cellphones in the daily CEL Gadget Give-Away
Entrance fee is P50 but will be waived if you bring a copy of the Oct. issue of T3 magazine. You can register online and find more information about the event here: http://www.celmanila.com/.
This post was written by: Jerick Baluyot
Jerick Baluyot is a professional blogger, writer and digital marketing specialist. Follow him on Twitter