Saturday, December 10, 2011

Jerick, I'm Getting Married

Mr. Evil Grin girlfriend-puncher must be grinning from ear-to-ear right now. He got away into having his sweet and innocent girlfriend into marrying him a few months from now.


He won the battle over me. And yes, I'm a sore loser.


I was never the mum-of-the-girlfriend's pick. I was never given that chance. Mum even stood by Mr. Evil Grin at the expense of her daughter. Daughter loved me cos I loved her without anyone forcing her to feel the same.


If I thought love was jaded, now I think love is a grain of sand. Not the best thing to hold onto.


"Jerick, I'm getting married in February" will definitely one of the things I wish I never heard ever."

1 Responses to “Jerick, I'm Getting Married”

Makati Apartments said...
April 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Congrats !!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve