Saturday, May 1, 2010

How To Spend The Weekend (My Style)

It's another longgg weekend here in the Philippines, and we Filipinos couldn't really ask for anything more (except for a higher pay and a car). One of the perks of being a Filipino is that we got a TON of holidays. Almost every month, we got at least one long weekend. For the student, it would be another excuse to stay up late and catch up on their television viewing. For families, another time to bond, go swimming, watch movies, what-have-yous. For office guys like me, most of my contemporaries would readily think about heading to the beach for the weekend. However, those things can burn your potentially burn any person's pockets and as for me, an empty pocket is as cool as having your house burned down at stake. What's worse than having an empty pocket? A lifetime in prison?

Let me list down things that I've done and will be doing for the longggg weekend.

1. Write blog entries! It's been awhile since I've been pumped up to create blog posts. I got ideas in mind. Hopefully, I can create around 5 new blog posts before the long weekend would end.

2. Listen to a tonnnnnnnnn of music. So far, I've heard T-Pain, Billy Crawford, Robin Thicke, Jamie Foxx, Mariah Carey, R Kelly, 311, Lauryn Hill and Li'l Wayne sing on iTunes. Music makes my relax time a million times better. By the way, I listen to a whole lot of music. From Hiphop, RnB, Country, Rock, Pop, Standards, ahh, the list would go on and on...

3. I just did some MAJOR grocery-ing for the home. It's kinda like my own little contribution for the family.

4. I'm invited to play basketball on Monday. Kinda wanting to do it but the place was rather far for me to tread.

5. Cook over the weekend!

6. Reconnect with souls I haven't reached out in months.

7. Watch a lottttttttt of NBA. Lakers won Game 6 a few hours ago and am still raving about it!

2 Responses to “How To Spend The Weekend (My Style)”

Raft3r said...
May 8, 2010 at 12:16 PM

you cook?
patikim naman yan!
hehe


Jerick said...
May 8, 2010 at 5:50 PM

naku kuya. i'm a good cook. and am not being mayabang about that. haha!


All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve