Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Wishlist

Hello everyone! I'm salivating to write this post. I know everyone have some things that they wish they could do but haven't found a way to do it. For me though, money and most especially time can be the two most defining factors why i can't do certain things.

Here's my wishlist though:

1.) I want to go to Batanes and discover the islands!
2.) Hike on top of Puncak Jaya, Mt. Kilimanjaro, and Mt. Pulag
3.) Explore Bhutan, Nepal, Kashmir, and the rest of Himalayas and the Hindu Kush
4.) Experience Cloud 9 in Siargao
5.) Go nomadic like David Proach (this time, I'll be in Sabang Beach in Aurora Province)
6.) Go to Central America and visit the remnants of Mesoamerica/Book of Mormon land
7.) Ride on a camel across the Takla Makan desert in western China
8.) Go skydiving and bungee-jumping
9.) Hot-air Balloon in Clark Field, Pampanga
10.) Own a penthouse unit at St. Francis Towers
11.) Laze along the white sands of Maldives, Phuket, Sipadan, and the Yucatan Peninsula

Those would be the some of the things that I wish I could but unfortunately I can't. What have you got though?

0 Responses to “My Wishlist”

All Rights Reserved The Comfort Rooms | Blogger Template by Suverve